I’m slowly but surely making the planned changes… it’s been a bit slow and I apologise.
In the meantime, challenged by Jenn at You know…that Blog? I have been thinking about my bucket list. All the stuff I wanna do before I can’t.
I’ve determined I’m either really boring, or not inspired enough to make a really cool list. Cuz check this out:
1) I want a piano of my own so I can sit and play to my heart’s content.
2) I want to swim with dolphins. (Shouldn’t be hard – I live in a country where this isn’t just possible, there’s a whole industry!)
3) I want to see my children grow up to be self-sufficient good citizens, and watch them get married and have children.
4) I want to take my children to Canada and have them experience a proper winter Christmas.
5) I want to be debt-free and in whatever counts as my dream house at the time.
6) I want to get my BMI into the healthy range.
And yeah, here’s where I get stuck. I’ve already done a lot of travelling, so I don’t have a travelling bug. I’ve already met and married my soul mate, and have two wonderful kids.
When I was little I always dreamed of having a Chow Chow. My beautiful Lady Bear crossed the rainbow bridge 2 years ago now. So that doesn’t need to go on my list.
I also wanted to be a published writer. Well, technically I will be at the end of this month, when my editorial is published in the Journal I’ve been working on all this month.
I’m not a celebrity fan, so there’s nobody I *need* to meet to feel fulfilled.
I guess what I’m trying to say is that my bucket is already pretty full and my life is pretty happy and content. How boring is that!!