I’ve been tagged – the Versatile Blogger award
I mean, how cool is that? I see all these awards get tagged all over the place but I never get none. (Bad grammar on purpose there, fellow grammar police!!)
I was tagged with the Versatile Blogger award by Karen at Solodialogue. Thanks Karen! Karen & I have been learning from each other, which is always a good thing. 🙂
This award comes with some rules.
✿♡✿The Versatile Blogger Rules:
1. Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell 7 Random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers.
4. Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it... or not.
As you can see, I’ve already accepted this award.
And now, I have to think of seven random facts.
1. According to my latest doctor visit and ultrasound, I am “unremarkable.” That’s a good thing. Means my physiology is boringly normal and there’s nothing wrong with me.
2. Once upon a time I met a entrepreneur who is famous (an “identity”) only in Vancouver, BC, Canada. His name is Jimmy Pattison. I was something like 13-14? I think. I had just finished eating a very blue popsicle (an ice block to my fellow kiwis). We shook hands. Poor guy. I saw him rubbing his hands afterwards, cuz my hands were very sticky!!
4. Freesias are my favourite flower.
5. I can fold origami dragons. It’s pretty much the only origami (besides paper cranes) that I can do.
6. I love Gilbert & Sullivan operettas despite the fact they’re really horrible portrayals of women.
7. I can play piano and I’m learning to play guitar.
There’s my 7 random facts. Now I have to pass it on! Except I think 15 blogs is a tall order. Most of the blogs I visit have either already received this award or won’t respond to it!! Don’t worry, I won’t be insulted if you don’t follow the rules. I’m not a big stickler for rules.
Hmmmm. Who to pick?
First, for JennTheGamerMom at Out of the Mouth of Gamers’ Babes for the darnest things her kids say and for the geekery that goes on. Sometimes I feel like we’ve known each other for ever.
Second, for Jenn at You know… that Blog? who is clearly a long lost sister. Funny that I have two long lost sisters who both have the name Jenn. How does that work?
Third for my fellow Kiwi, Simone at Greatfun4kids. I love her pictures and her birthday parties are amazing.
Fourth, Stacey at Moderate Means because I know she could use some uplifting cheer. And we have the same ideas about trying to do more with less.
Fifth, WhisperingWriter at Airing My Dirty Laundry, One sock at a time, even though she probably won’t accept it, because her posts make me smile.
Sixth, Lynn at For Love or Funny, even though she probably won’t accept it, because I love her pictures, she IS funny, and I love how she takes time to respond to each of her commenters with a witty remark. (That must be hard!)
Seventh, NovelNaive at NovelNaive. She’s new to blogging and I think she needs some encouragement. (So please visit her and encourage!!)
Eighth, MaryMurtz at The Eleventh. She used to post every day but lately she has been suspiciously quiet. I give her this award to encourage her to write again.
Ninth, Diana at Write in the Midwest because she encourages new writers.
Tenth, BlondeDuck at A Duck in her Pond because she writes very imaginative stories.
Now I know why Karen didn’t count hers. (She only did 14!!!) I’m going to have to stop there. Happy browsing everyone!!