Kreative Blogger award – a bonus post for this week
Answers to ten random questions
(borrowed from TeacherGirl at Teacher Girl Blogs)
1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
It’s a silly question, isn’t it? Because we’d all go insane watching only one movie for the rest of our lives. So with that, I’m going to pick “Groundhog Day” for obvious reasons.
2. Let’s say someone wrote a screenplay about you; what actor/actress would you choose to play you and why?
I’ve answered this question before with Janeane Garofolo. Mostly because of her sense of humour, and cuz she’s short, like me.
3. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in theaters?
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial Man, if this question doesn’t hint at your age!! I actually saw it twice. My uncle took me the second time and complained that kept telling him what was going to happen next.
4. Did you ever make out at the back of a movie theater in middle school/high school?
Well, yeah! Who didn’t? Except that for one of them we had an audience, too. A friend of mine was extremely (un)helpful with her play-by-play. “Look everybody! They’re holding hands!” “Oh look, they’re kissing!!”
5. Are you a Netflix-er, Blockbuster-er or a Redbox-er? (Or none of the above?)
None of the above.
6. Name one actor/actress who you would give anything to have a dinner date with.
That’s a really hard question. I’m really not a celebrity follower. I’ll tell you who I would absolutely HATE to have dinner with though – Nicholas Cage or Vincent D’Onofrio. I can’t stand to watch anything with them in it, with only one exception – Men in Black. Vincent looks good as an insect.
7. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
Judge Dredd. Don’t even have to think hard. I paid $2 on a Cheap Tuesday to see that film. I want my money back and compensation for the time I wasted on it. And compensation for emotional damage. Other films are so bad you can laugh, but this one was painful.
8. Do you sneak snacks into the theater when you go?
No, I don’t. The movie theatre we have in town is so beautiful (it’s a converted 1900s dance/revue hall) and the owner puts so much money into keeping it beautiful, that I feel that spending my money at the snack bar (where the owner makes the most profit) is a good investment to keep the theatre open and in well-maintained condition.
Different story if we have to go to other theatres. 😉
9. Movie theater popcorn: love or hate it?
Hate it. One of my ex-boyfriends once told me they use rat-poison in the butter. I doubt that’s really true, but that thought has stuck with me all these years.
10. What is the all-time best Disney movie in your opinion?
Tag, you’re it!!
If you read this post, I challenge you to blog a post where you answer these ten (or ten other) random questions in order to put the Kreative Blogger award on your blog!
Ready… Steady… GO!!