Learning from Pinterest
Jenn at You know… That Blog? is both my favourite person and extremely hated at the moment. She posted a few things on Facebook about Pinterest. I am now obsessed with the site and keep checking it every few seconds.
It’s not all bad. I’ve learned several things.
1. That it’s a good idea to store sheets inside their pillowcase. This blew my mind. Why didn’t anybody tell me sooner? Apparently this is my fault for not paying attention to Martha Stewart. But I don’t feel the need for a defense on that one.
2. Cool cakes, party games and favours for a Lego party. This is important because it’s The Boy’s birthday coming up soon.
3. That you can make chocolate bowls using balloons. Apparently not as easy as it looks but still!!
4. Despite the drab grey/blue of my house, I really LOVE colour. My next house will have way more colour, no matter what the hubby says.
5. Roasting Broccoli and cauliflower is apparently yummier than steak. I must try this, now.