What I’ve learned this week
A quick list of things I’ve learned this week:
5. Sometimes adult teeth don’t push a baby tooth out properly. If that happens, your child may end up with “shark teeth,” or, two rows of teeth. Sometimes the dentist has to pull out the baby teeth. Hopefully, though, the baby teeth will wiggle out on their own, anyways. Depends on how much of the tooth root the adult tooth managed to dissolve before it took an easier route out.
4. Sometimes, no matter what you do, or what you try, you just can’t fix computer hardware. Like, for instance, the headphone jack on a laptop. Half a day’s work for nothing. Oh well.
3. It is definitely cheaper to buy the school’s stationery packs than waste time and money running all over the place trying to make up the pack yourself. Next year, I’m saving myself the trouble and buying the school pack.
2. How to uninstall a computer driver. (See #4).
1. Rebrick.com is a really cool Lego site. My Boy & I are spellbound!!