In my last post I mentioned that I had to make a decision between 3 options. Several of you left extremely helpful comments. (And emailed some lovely thoughts too, thank you!)
We turned down Box 3.
We chose Box 2. I can’t tell you what they are yet because even though we made the choice, it is not finalised. When it is for sure, I will tell you all about it.
Turning down Box 3 was a huge thing. A very big decision. But in the end, with coin flips and yellow lights and red lights, both my husband and I felt it was the wrong choice.
We’re still not positive about Box 2. But we feel it has the best potential to be the Best Shoes We’ve Ever Owned. And when I flipped a coin, Box 2 was my hope.
It’s still a huge choice. And it’s going to mean a huge amount of stress over the next 6-8 weeks.
Hopefully I’ll be filling you in completely by Wednesday.
Until then, thank you for your suggestions! I read them all.